Registration has now closed
See the program here
Why should you attend the DFS Annual Meeting?
Because it offers:
Interesting presentations on the newest research within quantum physics, nuclear and particle physics, solid state physics, biophysics, education, and more.
Invited talks by:
- Natasha Holmes, Cornell University. Title: Putting the Experiment Back in the Lab
- Klaus Mølmer, NBI – KU. Title: Quantum Mechanics – Still Crazy After All These Years
- Kristine Madsen, DMI. Title: Climate Change, Flood Warnings and Weather Models in Really High Resolution
- Jill Miwa, IFA – AU. Title: Exploring the Electronic Structure of Quantum Materials with microARPES
- Mathias Porsmose Clausen, SDU. Title: Gastronomy Unravelled by Physics – a Microscopic Insight into Foods
An opportunity to meet and network with researchers, students, and high school teachers from all over Denmark.
An opportunity for students and young researchers to present their projects to their peers. Anyone wishing to contribute a presentation or poster is encouraged to submit their abstract now!
Poster session with cash prizes for the best presentations.
At least 10 free spots for bachelor’s and master’s students. A short abstract with the title of the preferred talk or poster must be submitted with the application.
- Extended hardline October 14th
- Submission of abstracts: October 14th
- Selected speakers will be informed no later than October 28th